We are pleased to offer the opportunity for you to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of our members, to acknowledge their work, and to promote best practices. Please help MBA CSEA continue to thrive by recognizing our members' achievements - nominate a peer for an MBA CSEA Award!
This year, we are excited to announce a brand new award: the Member’s Choice Award. This award gives you a chance to recognize an individual member of MBA CSEA who has influenced you in a positive way, giving you ideas that you could implement in your own professional setting. A full description of this new award can be found here.
It takes just 3 easy steps to submit a nomination:
1. Click here to learn more about the different award options.
2. Click here to nominate a colleague (self-nominations are also accepted).
Think of MBA CSEA school or employer members who:
• Provided an important service or resource to our global organization
• Developed an industry leading best practice
• Provided leadership to achieve an important initiative, event or strategic goal
• Created and implemented an innovative program or process
TIP: We recommend typing out your nomination (250 word minimum) in a word processor first, and then cutting and pasting into the nomination form.
3. Fill in the nomination form and submit.
The nomination deadline is March 13. Please don’t delay!
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mark Peterson, Awards and Recognition Committee Chair (email@example.com) with questions.